This morning was a supreme example of the fact that mommy brain really does exist. I got all ready to do my first pump of the morning at school, before the kids got there. Got everything all hooked up and started surfing the net. I don’t look at the bottles while I pump because that gets me too stressed about how much I’m getting. So, I finally look down 5 minutes later…and there is not a bottle attached to my right pump…yep that’s right, all of the milk was flowing onto the floor. UGH!!!! I was so upset! The first 5 minutes are by far the best results and it was all over the floor. I totally cried over spilled milk. Probably 2 oz…so tragic.
Here are some Logan pics to make the day a bit better!
This is the duck bunny grandma F got me…I like it a lot! Daddy does not like it when it talks loudly during his work calls! :)
Having a serious chat with duck bunny.
Guess who has found his feet and plays with them all the time? Who needs real toys when you have these things?
We’ll take some more good pictures this weekend. We’re having a sleepover with Grandma F…she is granting mommy a whole night of sleep if all goes well!
No comments:
Post a Comment