Monday, March 15, 2010

I know, We're MIA...

There has certainly been a lack of posting lately on here. And the thing is, I really love blogging...so I really wish I could figure out a way to do it more. Hopefully I'll get there!

Right now we have a sick baby. Logan started with a cough on Thursday, moved into a runny nose on Saturday, more fussy than usual. Then last night when he woke up at 11, I knew something was wrong (sadly, not because he woke up at 11, that's totally normal). His cough sounded horrible, he was so unhappy...we nursed, went back to sleep...repeated at 1:30 and 3:30, with me getting more and more worried about his cough. At 4 he was having a hard time getting back to sleep so Peter went in there and he called me in and said he was worried about his cough. I agreed...so Peter said he would stay home with him and take him to the doctor. Logan slept a few more hours on Peter's chest, but was just SO not himself. I had a really hard time leaving this morning, it was so hard to leave him when he was sick.

The doctor said he has a cold (of course) and the cough just sounds bad because he is hoarse. She also thinks he has a sore throat. Well, Peter and I do too, so that's great. While I am glad it is just a cold, he definitely does not feel well. He was fussy with Peter all day, crying a ton. He isn't eating well either, which the doc said was normal with a cold.

I'm going to stay home with him tomorrow, to let him recuperate. The hoarse cry is just SO sad...he's sleeping on me right now and I'm hoping he gets some much needed rest.

He weighed 13lbs. 9 oz at the doc today, he's getting so big! Think nice healthy thoughts for us, please!

Pics to come when he's feeling better...sorry grandmas and grandpas!

No comments:

Post a Comment