Thursday, January 26, 2017

Fashionista

Here's the thing. I love Gymboree. It hasn't always been Gymboree, I'm not a huge fan of their infant clothes. But wow, I'm obsessed. And when there on sale I buy the whole outfits. The leggings, top, skirt, hair clips, necklace, even the shoes. LOVE.

I also love this girl to pieces.





Please note this is not a put together Gymboree outfit. I said I buy them that way, I didn't say she actually wears them.

Aubrey loooooves clothes. She loves being fancy. Let's face it, 4 year olds don't have a lot of control in their lives. So when this little girl goes in to pick out her outfits everyday and comes out with some interesting picks, but is so darn excited...I tell her it's beautiful and I can't wait to see her wear it. Because of course it is.

Let them be little. I repeat that to myself constantly with my own kids and in my classroom. Choose your own clothes, layer it up, add all the accessories. Be you. Let them be little.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment