- Child wakes up at 5am and is ready for day. I demand she come in the bed and be silent and manage to get another hour before the next child comes in.
- Swim team pictures! Getting a group shot of 80 kids ages 4-18 is reeeeeally hard!
- Playground with high school friends I haven't seen in 18 years. The power of Facebook. It was so fun but a lot longer than I expected - 3 hours at a very sunny park wears you out!
-We grabbed a quick lunch and hit the pool with grandma and papa where Aubrey proved that she can in fact swim across half the pool if she has motivation.
-Dinner and yummy melon for dessert. There is nothing better than when I go through all the work of cutting up a melon and it is delicious!
Whew! It was a whirlwind! I am exhausted and it's 8:20. I'm seriously excited to just lay here and read my book.
Yay for summer!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment