Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Disney Day 4!

We started early today! Magic Kingdom opened at 8am and I think the key is to be there at opening, so we were ready! 

We split up and Aubrey and I went to see Anna and Elsa. She loved it! 



I am really in awe of how these princesses and characters talk to the kids. It is so cool and smooth! They are so genuine! 

Peter and Logan rode the Buzz Lightyear ride 3 times while we were there and Barnstormer twice. Then we met back up for another Barnstormer ride and Dumbo! 


That's Logan and I waiting because Aubrey and Peter had a defective car and got to ride twice! 


Then Logan and I went to Big Thunder Mountain! Roller coaster #5 for this kid! 


He loved it! Peter and Aubrey met Ariel, mermaid style, and rode the Ariel ride again. Then we all met up for Enchanted Tales with Belle! It is a very cool show and the kids all get little parts. Logan was Belle's father, locked in jail! 


Aubrey was a picture frame by also very terrified of the whole thing. Luckily she perked up when it was time to meet Belle! 




Then we did the Mickeys Philharmagic show, which was a fun 3D review of the big movies. After that we made it to the Jungle Cruise! Hasn't changed at al since 1983 I'm pretty sure! 


Then we had the famous Dole Whips everyone was telling me about! Very yummy! 


After that we saw the Enchanted Tiki To show, again, unchanged since 1983! After that it was Pirates of the Carribean, which wa door any a little too scary for Aubrey, but she made it! 

For lunch we walked over to the Contemporary Hotel to have lunch at Chef Mickey's! We saw lots of friends...





By that point it was 2:30 and we were worn out! We made our way back to our hotel and had a rest. We contemplated going back to a park but decided a calm night might be better so we walked around the hotel and ate at the food court here. 




Tomorrow we are off to Hollywood Studios to enjoy all things Star Wars and more! The fun continues!

1 comment:

  1. Never seem smiles so big! And, I love that this amount of activity must mean Peter is doing wel.

    ReplyDelete