You guys. There was a point where the scale read 5lbs 9 oz on this kid.
And tomorrow, he goes to kindergarten.
He is going to my school. He has a teacher I've known for 13 years and trust with his life. But I'm still so, so nervous.
This is it. This is where he meets the real world. I told him tonight only one thing was important to me - that he be kind. That's it - Kind to others and kind to himself.
Do you know what happened tonight?
Yep, he lost his first tooth. And what happened? He swallowed it! Ate a pear and boom...gone. I'm in slight mourning for that little tooth. It was like a gut punch. Yep, he's growing up.
I really, really hope we've done okay. I hope he knows how loved he is. I hope he knows how proud we are.
And I hope somehow, I don't cry tomorrow.
I love this little boy so much it hurts.




Literally crying, so sweet...be kind. I guarantee you and Peter have rocked it!
ReplyDelete