Sunday, August 9, 2015

7 Years!

Happy Anniversary to my favorite husband in the whole wide world!


What better way to celebrate 7 years than to rent a UHaul...


And build a shed?!?!


I mean, you know it's true love when you love each other through all that sun, heat, and sweat! Plus, many thanks to my parents for grabbing the kids for a few hours so we could get it finished without little feet all around! I mean, Peter did most of it of course. But assistants are SO important! 

And, you know, if you find some of these in your flower bed along the way...


Snake skin. Like um, real, long snakeskin. Eeeeeepppp!!! 

But really - 7 years is the blink of an eye. And it's been a wild ride! I mean 2 kids later we still manage to laugh everyday and make each other a little crazy everyday. That's what it's all about, right? 

That and building a shed so you can get both cars in the garage and feel love for each other on cold winter mornings too. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment