Well, we did do something. I went out for girls night on Friday and Peter had a guys night Saturday. I can say we both needed it and were quite happy to have a chance to relax. And, we each got a night of bedtime duty alone, all was fair!
Yesterday was COLD. I did drag the kids to the grocery store. I mean, it was sunny, so that helped. But still. Cold.
Today was still cold in the morning but the littles (and me) were getting stir crazy, so we ventured to ge most exciting place on earth. The mall play space.
Aubrey hugged this bird for like 37 minutes.
Them she was appalled when Logan wanted to hug the bird.
Logan just wanted to jump off This very important UVA looking building. As he has done since he was 3.
Them they ride in one is the little cars and they LET ME PUT MONEY IN. This doesn't happen often with my scardies. I love how Aubrey is holding on to him (and it is super loud!).
Aubrey's bravery knows no limits. She rode an airplane too.
She has a wicked cough. Like, ugh. No nap for her at all today because she literally couldn't stop coughing. She won't cough for 3 hours then bam - no stop for 30 minutes. Good times!
And now we are having one of those great nights where the weather is doing the unknown. Fingers crossed for a 5am text! Closed? Delayed? I'll take what I can get!





No comments:
Post a Comment