Thursday, January 22, 2015

Thankful on Thursday

- BABY!!! Baby Bestie Jr. is here! She is soooo snuggly. I am so thankful all are well and that I already got to snuggle her (yay for no sickness, I would have been so mad at the germs!). 
- We have another very good friend whose little one is in the hospital. It has been a rough week for her parents and I am so glad she is stable, but want her to be all better! Winter is scary!
- Peter is home, I can return to just normal levels of anxiety now. 
- Surprise 2 hour delay today! Out of nowhere. I mean, have you ever heard of freezing fog? Apparently that's a thing. I'll take it!
- Tomorrow will be day 20 of Whole 30. I cheated by accident when I didn't realize there was bread in this egg thing, but life goes on. Everyday I say I'm going to quit, but that seems silly when I'm at Day 20! I haven't seen the skin results I was hoping for, but it has been an awesome reset for my habits. 

Happy almost Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment