Well, never fear, I'm actually in quite a positive mood for this post! Thanks to everyone who read the last few and made sure I was all right - just moody pregnant woman!
We had our 37 week doctor's appointment today! It literally took 5 minutes. But, it was all good news. Still love to hear that beating heart and they checked again to make sure he was head down, he is just as he should be! The likelihood of him turning at this point is very slim, so hopefully he'll be a good boy and remain in position. We asked about the H1N1 vaccine, and the doctor isn't sure what's going on with it. The nasal spray one is out at this point in some places, but pregnant women can't get that, so we're just in wait and see mode. Our next appointment is next Tuesday!
In other wonderful news, my son is no longer going to have cold feet! I have been consumed with a sock search in the past few weeks. One of my friends who had baby about 8 months ago gave me these socks at my shower and said they were the only ones that would stay on, they were amazing. So, of course I'm like all right, these are important. Well, then 2 weeks later I got another present from a friend who has a 2 and 4 year old and guess what was inside? The same socks, and she said the same thing. So then it just became gospel. So here I am with 2 pairs, and desparate to find more. They're just these simple fold down socks from Target/Babies R Us, but the key is the fold down part. Well, I've been on the hunt for 6 weeks. My mother was on the lookout. We were obsessed. And Peter and I were in Babies R Us the other day for the billionth time and I was so upset because I still could not find any of these socks in 0-6 months. Well, I decide to look in one other place - and THERE THEY ARE! There were 9 pairs and Peter was like, good grief, get them all so we can stop the sock obsession!
So, woo hoo, Logan will have nice toasty feet now. And we bought our video camera and stopwatch battery today - the to do list only has a few very little things left that are minor. We're ready for the little man! Just one more day of parent conferences tomorrow then time to start Labor Watch! :)
Please pass along the sock brand if you have a chance. Thanks!
ReplyDelete