Monday, November 14, 2016

Saturday Celebrations

Remember how we really like Fall festivals? Well, apparently we really like celebrating birthdays too. But I mean, who wouldn't? We were supposed to celebrate Logan with the Rs and As a few weeks ago, but sickness struck. So the mama's and kiddos celebrated Logan and the men folk went out to dinner and a movie to celebrate Peter!

I think the ladies and kids clearly had the BEST time!

Silliness with turkey glasses!



For real, too much cuteness. 

There was of course, pizza and cake! 






Chocolate chocolate, the birthday boy's request! 



He got super spoiled with a magic kit and spy gear, both of while we're huge hits!






He is not a giant. Shh. He weighs 6 pounds. In my head anyway. 

It was a much needed chance to chill and decompress. Much needed. There was venting and laughing and just - being. 

She's got the chillin' part down! 



Look at these cuties! 


I mean really. How did that happen? 5 children? 

Thanks friends for always being there - we are the luckiest!




No comments:

Post a Comment