Sunday, April 24, 2016

Weekend Phone Dump

I mean, not much can top backwards dinner on a Friday night, but we had a pretty good weekend! 

We woke up to a much rainier morning than expected Saturday. We were clearly not at our sanest and allowed play-doh and science experiments. 



Science experiments are pretty technical around here. You're allowed 4 ingredients. Because I have to have some things left in my kitchen. This week they picked vinegar, salt, oranges, and strawberries. And of course they had to squeeze the oranges to get the juice out. 


I know. It's weird. Teacher mommy has a hard time saying no to things that involve a hypothesis and conclusion. They know me too well. 

But the rain stopped! Yay! So we went to Costco and Lowes, because that's the American thing to do on a spring Saturday. Then we came home and enjoyed the sunshine!

Peter installed a loft in our shed. More space! 


We tried to help, but some of us are waaaay too helpful. So swing set instead! 


Logan made this creepy masterpiece. 


And we chased bubbles! 


Then I got to go out for a fabulous girls night where we laughed so hard. Soooo much fun! 

Today was an exciting trip to the grocery store, soccer pictures, Target, and a soccer game! 




He was so into it today - the kid is fierce when he gets in there! And, I got my first sunburn of the year. All in a day's work. 

Ready for the week now I suppose. Hey, it's almost May - we are ready for some summer fun soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment