Monday, September 28, 2015

Three

Oh three is way, way more than two. Terrible twos is such a silly phrase. Three is two with intent, now that one I can get behind! 

I remind myself that Logan was anxious, that he didn't have a sibling to share with, that he got to make all the decisions - three was pretty much a breeze. 

But oh, it's a good thing her laugh is so fabulous. 


She has grand plans all the time. And she is drama, pure drama. Nothing gets to her like her brother tormenting her, and he knows it. But she gives it right back (and then some). 

She bounds onto the field at soccer (seriously) and is ready to tell the boys what to do. And if she wants to wear socks with her sandals? She's doing it. 

She is pretty much payback for my entire childhood. The teenage years terrify me. 

Oh this girl. I'm so lucky. 

No comments:

Post a Comment