Sunday, November 3, 2013

Four!

A bit late, but the stats from Logan's 4 year appointment: 

Height: 42 inches (85th percentile)
Weight: 37.2 pounds (15th percentile)

He did a great job at the doctor. He was quite concerned about taking his pants off though. I had to giggle a little. He had FOUR shots and took them like a champ. 

I could te you all about him, but I do that everyday! Here's Logan at 4, in his own words. We did a quick interview last week. 


I know it's a little hard to see, but I'm sure you can figure it out. We don't eat a lot of cereal, so that's why he doesn't really have an answer for that one. 

He is a sweet, snugly, smart little boy. He can pout very well too though! He needs reminders about sharing and his fine motor skills could use some work. But he is straight up awesome. I adore when he says , "not exactly" and "as well" and "I'm concerned." He is a crazy mix of Peter and I, it's a little unreal at times. 


Happy end of your birthday week buddy! Onward to FIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment