So, we fill up the car for load one to the dump. There is always a lot of drama when we go to the dump, it's quite a confusing place (we lead very thrilling lives). As we pull up to the dump Peter says "duh duh, duh duh," kind of like the theme song from Jaws. And of course I had just taken a huge sip of water and proceed to start laughing. I try to cover my mouth and keep it in, but there's no hope...water spews everywhere...excuse the close up of my chest, but do you see all the water all over me?
FREE SLURPEE DAY!!!
Yep, the one constant craving I've had since about 6 weeks, I could get for FREE! Somehow the second trip to the dump was much more fun. And I did NOT take a sip of the Slurpee as we were pulling in. Because my husband would be the one to try to get me to laugh with my mouth full again...and cherry Slurpee is much harder to deal with all over you.
So now it's time to go prep the nursery for painting tomorrow! Dad is coming over to help Peter and it is sure to be a fabulous time. I am however, hiding when they try to move all the furniture downstairs - would lead to hormonal tears for sure!
So now it's time to go prep the nursery for painting tomorrow! Dad is coming over to help Peter and it is sure to be a fabulous time. I am however, hiding when they try to move all the furniture downstairs - would lead to hormonal tears for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment